Saturday, March 5, 2011

Steamed Banana Muffin

Yellow everybody!


I'd love to bake cakes or cookies for him but I do not have any oven to do so.
Finally found a recipe of a muffin/cake that I can make without an oven! All I need is a wok to steam! Let's see what I made :

Steamed Banana Muffin


Ingredients
100g of multipurpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Half cup of icing sugar
1 egg
1 tablespoon of butter
2 tablespoon of water
2 ripe bananas
Walnut/Cashew nuts/Chocolate Chips

Instructions
1 Mix flour with baking powder.
2 Add in icing sugar, egg, butter and water.
3 Whisk until it is fully cobined and the mixture reaches ribbony stage(flows nicely without clumps).
4 Mashed bananas and combine with the mixture.
5 Scoop mixture into muffin cups and top it with any toppings of your choice. I used walnuts.
6 Steam in a wok or a steamer for about 15 minutes. Once it browns and the fibers appear, the muffins are ready!

Breakfast for darling to bring to work the next day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment