Monday, January 10, 2011

Stir Fried Choi Tam

Two days ago I asked my mom, do you dare to let me cook for tonight?
Hahaha...it's like passing the lives of all the family members into my hands...LOL
She said Yes!!! Yipee!! So this was what I cooked :

Stir Fried Choi Tam

I cooked mine soft so my dad can eat them easily  :)

Ingredrients
A few pieces Choi Tam (open up all the leaves and soak them in water)
Carrot (cut sliced or cut into strips)
Garlic (sliced)
Prawn (shells removed)
Cooking Wine (optional)
Sugar and salt
Corn flour (to thicken the sauce)

Instructions
1. Fry garlic slices in little oil until fragrant
2. Add in carrot and after a while add in the prawns.
3. Add in choi tam and water. Then stir fry them.
4. Add some sugar, salt and a few drops of cooking wine.
5. Add corn flour (diluted in little water) and stir fry a while.



Voila! You're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment