Friday, January 7, 2011

Cheezy Vegie

Just tried my cooking skills for the second time last night...and guess what..? I can cook! Yay!! Got to learn how to cook fast so darling dont have to eat unhealthy food outside in future...

 

So, I would like to show and share my self-created recipe with anyone reading my blog here, I call this dish Cheezy Vegie...The appearance of the dish is very usual but the aroma is so heavenly..! 


My very own --> Cheezy Vegie

Ingredients
A few florets of broccoli and cauliflower
A few mushrooms (sliced)
A medium sized potato (sliced)
Garlic, Onion, Shallots
Grated Cheddar Cheese
Sugar, Salt, Pepper
Corn flour
Thyme (Dried Herb)

Instructions
1. Fry garlic, onion and shallots in olive oil until fragrant.
2. Add in mushroom and potato slices.
3. Add some water and le it simmer for a while.
4. When the potato and mushrooms are almost cooked, add in broccoli and cauliflower.
5. Sprinkle some salt, sugar and a dash of pepper.
6. Add grated cheese and sprinkle thyme over it.

Serve hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment